Sunday, February 12, 2012

Another Raving Review for Maui Plumbing from Maui Country Dept. of Water!

Maui County Department of Water ‎ - Jan 14, 2012

Maui Plumbing installed a new toilet for my remodel. Took about 20 mins. He was fast, cheap, clean, and professional. He has also done excellent work for my employer Maui County Department of Water Supply. On that job he installed a whole floor of commercial lowflow toilets and he did excellent work. Ray left the job cleaner than when he left. (for that type of work I was pleasantly surprised...really old and nasty toilets) Simply amazing. From big jobs to small ray can do it all.

2 comments:

  1. I stumbled onto your blog and read a little post. I like your way of lettering. I will surely grab your rss.

    air duct cleaning University Park florida

    ReplyDelete
  2. I exactly got what you mean, thanks for posting. And, I am too much happy to find this website on the world of Google. plumber in frisco tx

    ReplyDelete